Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI app not saving panos

Join
Jan 20, 2019
Good morning all. I've had my DJI spark for a year now I always took awesome 180 and sphere panos.. Recently I have tried to take panos and it gives me a saved message but when I go into the app to look...no panos. I formatted my sd card and flew it in the house to take a quick pano and it saved. I was out to the Florida Keys this weekend and captured some amazing sunset photos. when I took a pano saved message popped up and all was good...or so I thought. I got in the car and tried to transfer over. But none of my panos saved...what could be the issue..

What you want to do is connect the spark as normal and go into the aircraft view and click the quick view icon below the photo/record button and below camera settings and enter the quick view and you can see and download the panos/videos/photos.
Good morning all. I've had my DJI spark for a year now I always took awesome 180 and sphere panos.. Recently I have tried to take panos and it gives me a saved message but when I go into the app to look...no panos. I formatted my sd card and flew it in the house to take a quick pano and it saved. I was out to the Florida Keys this weekend and captured some amazing sunset photos. when I took a pano saved message popped up and all was good...or so I thought. I got in the car and tried to transfer over. But none of my panos saved...what could be the issue..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChunGreenh