Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Care Refresh

charliespark

Join
Mar 21, 2018
Loc
Essex UK
Does anyone know if the DJI Care Refresh just covers damage and requires the drone to be produced or does it also cover fly away where no drone is recovered?

I'm pretty sure you need the drone unless DJI reviews the flight logs and they see a fault on their end, then you may get a full replacement.

Several people have reported getting replacement drones after DJI reviews the flight records and determines it was not pilot error....but if it is pilot error, you're out of luck.

This is not exactly related to your question, but I experienced a bird attack on my Spark which then crashed to the ground on a huge flat rock. I was sick! Spark was broken into pieces.
DJI Care Refresh replaced my Spark with no questions asked.
Let me tell you, you will crash your Spark. It's ineffable. It's certainly the best money I have spent on my drone hobby.

Reactions: windryder
Birds and wires are the 2 biggest threats they say...I nearly had a hawk take my Spark out a few weeks back.

DJI care doesn't cover fly-aways. You must send the drone.

Flyaway, in case it's not pilot's fault, is covered only by warranty.

DJI care, must be activated within the first 48 hours from purchase. After that, you must communicate with them, because they want a video of the drone, with some specifications.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bornzero2none