Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO 4 app: any problems using two drones?

Londroner

Join
Sep 29, 2017
Loc
Surrey, UK
I'm about to add a Spark to my existing Mavic Pro set up and was wondering if I'll encounter any problems with the DJI GO 4 app. I assume settings for each drone will be saved separately but I'm not certain. Can some kind soul ease my mind?

I'm about to add a Spark to my existing Mavic Pro set up and was wondering if I'll encounter any problems with the DJI GO 4 app. I assume settings for each drone will be saved separately but I'm not certain. Can some kind soul ease my mind?

You should have no problem at all.

Most settings are saved on the actual aircraft (which is why it needs to be connected before settings are allowed to be changed).
You will have no issues - I fly multiple aircraft (5) on different hardware and different versions of the app ( some of which haven't been publically released yet!)
No problems.....

Reactions: Londroner

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar