Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Go 4 App (IOS) Unable to Register

Riddler65

Join
Aug 30, 2017
Wondering if this is DJI issue or is it something on my end..

I got an Ipad Mini 4 today and downloaded the Go 4 app. I already have a DJI account, so I entered my information and then every time I enter the verification code, it tells me the registration failed and to check my network connection. It's definitely not a network issue on my end so are DJI's servers down or is this some issue with the app and IOS devices? I've been using my Samsung S8+, which has been working fine, but decided to try a dedicated Ipad for the Spark. So far, so bad..

Wondering if this is DJI issue or is it something on my end..

I got an Ipad Mini 4 today and downloaded the Go 4 app. I already have a DJI account, so I entered my information and then every time I enter the verification code, it tells me the registration failed and to check my network connection. It's definitely not a network issue on my end so are DJI's servers down or is this some issue with the app and IOS devices? I've been using my Samsung S8+, which has been working fine, but decided to try a dedicated Ipad for the Spark. So far, so bad..
Servers are down:

"Sign in failed. Check your network"

They DJI are calling it a "server update"...they could not have picked a worse time to update servers.

Ok, well this is weird.. the app finally registered but now the SSID for my Spark/RC has changed. It's not the same SSID listed on the box and, of course, the password doesn't work.

Nevermind.. fixed it

Last edited:
The servers are back up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef