Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Go 4 update - 4.2.4 update on both IOS and Android

90B4FF61-DEF7-48B3-BD0B-BF3EBE9D39D2.jpegThe last bullet says,” fixed bugs and updated certain features”. Seems like this indicates otg compatibility. I would like to know if we also get those new flight modes? Anyone check?

I updated ipad mini this morning and now shows Mavic air ....Want to try the OTG but scared ...lol in case something drastic happens ..

Is someone able to instruct which is the correct sequence to set up to fly with the OTG cable.

thanks

Is someone able to instruct which is the correct sequence to set up to fly with the OTG cable.
Try these steps:
  • Power on the Spark remote controller
  • Power on the Spark
  • Wait for the light on the remote controller to turn green
  • Connect the OTG cable to the Spark remote controller

Reactions: LiamB
Try these steps:
  • Power on the Spark remote controller
  • Power on the Spark
  • Wait for the light on the remote controller to turn green
  • Connect the OTG cable to the Spark remote controller
Thank you, so would my phone WIFI still connect to the RC automatically but the cable overrides? Is there any on screen ques to confirm OTG?

would my phone WIFI still connect to the RC automatically but the cable overrides?
You should not connect your phone to the remote controller's Wi-Fi network if using the OTG cable.

Is there any on screen ques to confirm OTG?
No.

Reactions: LiamB
You should not connect your phone to the remote controller's Wi-Fi network if using the OTG cable.

No.
Thank you, so turn WIFI off pre flight, should i also put phone into aeroplane mode to prevent incoming calls etc or is this not required?

should i also put phone into aeroplane mode to prevent incoming calls etc
That's a good idea, but it's not required.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis