Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI goggles?

I believe this is true on the Mavic, but if you look at the user guide for the Spark RC, the device connects to the controller via Wi-Fi. There is no USB port on the Spark RC.

There is a micro-USB port on the Spark controller, it is currently used for charging and as far as we know at the moment, it is going to be used for the goggles, but not for the phone/tablet connection.

The controller manual shows the port in the bottom, same place as the Mavic has its second USB port.

Reactions: Advexure
There is a micro-USB port on the Spark controller, it is currently used for charging and as far as we know at the moment, it is going to be used for the goggles, but not for the phone/tablet connection.

The controller manual shows the port in the bottom, same place as the Mavic has its second USB port.

Thats what I understand from all the information we have at the moment. Spark connects to remote via WiFi, phone connects via WiFi to remote, goggles connect via USB connection. I have my Spark and goggles, just waiting for the remote now....

Thats what I understand from all the information we have at the moment. Spark connects to remote via WiFi, phone connects via WiFi to remote, goggles connect via USB connection. I have my Spark and goggles, just waiting for the remote now....

I will be interested to hear how your test goes once your get your remote.

Anyone purchase the goggles?

Yes, got them for the Mavic but will use them for the Spark as well when the software catches up soon.

I've been flying my Sparks for the last 3 days using the DJI goggles. I had some indoor lag issues, but the last DJI update seemed to have fixed it for the most part.

I've been flying my Sparks for the last 3 days using the DJI goggles. I had some indoor lag issues, but the last DJI update seemed to have fixed it for the most part.

What kind of cable to connect from goggles to Spark controller ? They are both micro USB on both sides and I have not seen any kind of cables for it.

Thank you. I tried my generic OTG convertor and no good. I just ordered from DJI. One last thing. What input do you select on the goggles ? HDMI or it will just show up like the Mavic ?

The goggles will auto connect.

I switched to the USB cable that came with the goggles and it is working now. Thanks.
Now all you have to do is keep the RC connected to the Spark successfully;)

Reactions: aviscomi
The remote controller has a USB port. You'll be able to connect a mobile device or the DJI Goggles. Both cannot be connected at the same time though.
The goggles will work with the Nvidia Shield tablet's HDMI out. I just got a CrystalSky monitor and haven't tried the HDMI out yet but assume it will work that way.

I received mine from DJI last week. So far, I'm really liking them. They are made well and the picture is better/larger than any of the others goggles I own (Fat Shark Dominator V3, Epson Moverio BT-300, Avegant Glyph, HeadPlay HD, Eachine Goggles One).
Do you think the cost of the Epson Moverio BT-300 is worth it over the DJI Goggles?

Do you think the cost of the Epson Moverio BT-300 is worth it over the DJI Goggles?
The Epsons and DJIs are 2 Totally differnt experiences. The DJI goggles are way more immersive.

It's really not a matter of cost since both are completely different. This thread should help you decide which is the best fit for you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers