Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Replaced Spark After Warranty Claim - Great Customer Service Experience

theletter3

Join
Aug 11, 2019
Posting in case others ever have to unfortunately consider pursuing a warranty claim.

After a strange flyaway, I posted this thread looking for advice (which was great btw; you guys rock!). I ended up filing a warranty claim with DJI and was impressed with the responsiveness of their customer service. After reviewing the data I sent them, they confirmed it as a warranty case and sent me a replacement. It took a while and a follow-up email, but did eventually arrive.

If something feels wrong, reach out and contact support. You might be pleasantly surprised.

Posting in case others ever have to unfortunately consider pursuing a warranty claim.

After a strange flyaway, I posted this thread looking for advice (which was great btw; you guys rock!). I ended up filing a warranty claim with DJI and was impressed with the responsiveness of their customer service. After reviewing the data I sent them, they confirmed it as a warranty case and sent me a replacement. It took a while and a follow-up email, but did eventually arrive.

If something feels wrong, reach out and contact support. You might be pleasantly surprised.

That is what I got with all of my (very few) Spark issues.
And I have two Sparks in my fleet.
Very happy.

It wasn't until I upgraded to Mavic Air I began to have more issues.
Don't get me wrong, DJI tries to make it right each time but there is a lot to make right.
9 warranty returns so far between the two Mavic Air in my fleet
2 DOA batteries - one in a flymore package and one in the basic package
2 Faulty controllers
5 various issues with the craft itself.

It wasn't until I upgraded to Mavic Air I began to have more issues.
Don't get me wrong, DJI tries to make it right each time but there is a lot to make right.
9 warranty returns so far between the two Mavic Air in my fleet
2 DOA batteries - one in a flymore package and one in the basic package
2 Faulty controllers
5 various issues with the craft itself.
Wow, that's discouraging. You'd think DJI would have it down with the Mavic Air by now.

I just flew my Spark from Michigan to Texas and back, apparently for no reason. Last I used my Spark I was getting compass error, magnetic interference error, navigation error. It would not take off. Bought new in Dec 2020, so still under factory warranty. It went all the way to tech center for them to tell me they can't recreate the problem and are sending it back. I tried to explain to a tech that I could provide a video. They told me to do that but before it was done the next morning, they already sent it back. I get it back today...we will see. I have two other used drones, a Spark and a Mini and neither have this issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme