Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Spark - Camping With A Spark!!!

Amckim2084

Join
Mar 27, 2019
Loc
Missouri
Hello everyone. I'm Adam. This is my first post on Spark Pilots. A little about me: I started out in 2015 on Phantom Pilots with a Phantom 3 Standard. I posted many flight videos on there. I lost the first one in a lake, second one stolen (still mad about that lol) and had many successes with the third one. Even lucked out with a crash once. But sadly in 2017 I had to sell my P3 to help fund a cross country move back to my hometown. I haven't flown again until now.

Enjoy the video because I have joined The Spark Side....

Last edited:
Nice video! You have really good control over the Spark rotation and gimbal. I love the little hole in the branches that you flew up through.
Welcome the the group from Spokane, WA, USA!

Reactions: Amckim2084
Nice video! You have really good control over the Spark rotation and gimbal. I love the little hole in the branches that you flew up through.
Welcome the the group from Spokane, WA, USA!

Thanks for the welcome!!! I love this little Spark. Way more easier to travel with. There's no way I could have carried a Phantom drone and all it's gear 4 miles out there along with my camping gear. But the Spark, just carried it in a little bag the whole way lol.

3BBgMnm.png
to the forum Amckim ? on the video.

Jeff from Minnesota

Reactions: Amckim2084

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef