Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Spark Gimbal Dampers - Can't Find This!

Roee

Join
Mar 5, 2018
Hi,
does anyone know a place that can sell me these dampers? (if someone has a dead gimbal and can sell me these rubber dampers that will also be cool!)

My drone is grounded for the last month cause I can't find this part :(

Attachments

• damper.jpg
    damper.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 52
  • damper.jpg
    damper.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 44
If I could 3d print them with flexible filament that has rubber like properties how much would you be willing to pay?
I am not sure, it shouldnt be too expensive, how much will you charge for it? my drone is grounded for a month now :(

Where did you get the 3d image? I have to order some flexible filament, it will be a good trial so depending on my success, I will give you a bargain. $10.00 plus shipping too much?

Reactions: MannyCAM2001
Where did you get the 3d image? I have to order some flexible filament, it will be a good trial so depending on my success, I will give you a bargain. $10.00 plus shipping too much?
I made the 3d image myself.
(the price is for 4?) the price is fine if it works and fits! it is a pretty small part and I heard people complaining they need special printers in order to print it.

I made the 3d model myself.

I was told by this store that most affordable printer that could print this is "Formlabs Form 2", but I don't understand much about it.

I can put a smaller nozzle on to print smaller objects, maybe I will need one for mine, wont hurt to try making them I just ordered the filament. Can you attach the stl file here? Ya, 10 bucks for a set, not trying to get rich, lol

Reactions: MannyCAM2001
That’s a very fair price. Please post a pic of your finished piece. It would really be good to know we have a place to get these items.
Kudos.

I can put a smaller nozzle on to print smaller objects, maybe I will need one for mine, wont hurt to try making them I just ordered the filament. Can you attach the stl file here? Ya, 10 bucks for a set, not trying to get rich, lol
btw, what shore hardness are you printing with? Ill change the model if your shore hardness is too big.

I was thinking of printing with Agilus3000, can you print that? (or maybe TangoPlus? but that will be bad because I am not sure it can sustain much elongation)

SHore hardness is 83, dont worry, I can adjust the print myself and try it out on mine to make it perfect.

Hey, here it is, I hope you can do nice things with it.
(plz dont use my model for profit purposes)

Attachments

• Body2.txt
    749.1 KB · Views: 5
Your model looks good. What is involved in taking the Spark apart to get to these dampers? I have to scale your image down so I need to measure mine. Is it just the 6 screws on the bottom I can see or is there more to it?

The model is in mm.
You need to take apart the board, which involves disconnecting all the cables. Its like a 15-20 minutes of work I think.

Do you think I am making a profit at $10.00? That's like paying myself $0.50 an hour plus filament by the time I finish.

Do you think I am making a profit at $10.00? That's like paying myself $0.50 an hour plus filament by the time I finish.
Sorry, didnt mean it like that, i just didnt want to see someone else taking it and selling it elsewhere for some outragoues price, wanted my hard work making the model to go back to the community.

Was really not aimed at you! I am aware you are just here to help! Was thinking of anyone else seeing this here and thinking he can make easy money out of it.

Sorry for the misunderstanding:/

Can you give me the exact measurement of this so I can scale it? Loading into Cura it is 76mm in diameter.

I see, I did take it wrong, can't see anyone getting rich making these, lol. Once perfected you should post it on thingiverse and collect donations for your hard work.

I hope this sketch is clear

Attachments

• 3D8D2A10-0E9B-43A6-AC63-D8CB1ECC8F48.jpeg
    3D8D2A10-0E9B-43A6-AC63-D8CB1ECC8F48.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 13

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef