Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Spark in Serbia

mildim

Join
Jan 17, 2018
Hi all ,

i am going to travel again to Serbia and this time i sent an email to the Civil Aviation Directorate of the Republic of Serbia asking them for more information.

I found a couple of articles like this one:

Flying a drone in Serbia • Travelling to Belgrade with a drone • Flat Vertical

The author did a really good job documenting the whole situation and if i could take one part out it would be :

upload_2018-1-23_21-8-50.png

and another site like this one:

AVIATION REGULATIONS – OPERATION OF UNMANNED AIRCRAFTS-DRONES IN THE REPUBLIC OF SERBIA

Where i can again take out one part:

upload_2018-1-23_22-15-1.png

There is also this brochure from the official Civil Aviation organisation

http://cad.gov.rs/upload/bespilotni/RPAS liflet_1.pdf

It is in Serbian but my girlfriend translated it for me. It includes more or less all the needed information and the different regulations and laws.

What i could take out again is this picture here:

upload_2018-1-23_22-17-33.png

which shows again what the law firm article says.

Sorry for the long post but i did not want to just post a thread like :

Hey , does anybody know how the rules and regulations in Serbia are ?

Would be happy to hear from anyone that has been in Serbia with a Spark. :)

Thanks,
Dimitris

Reactions: dragosmd58
I’m going in june tp Montenegro and the info I find is very confusing... Is there someone with some clear info?
I’m would love to take my spark with me as an hobyist but I’m getting contradictory information from different websites...

I am in Serbia with the Spark at the moment. I had the spark in my carry on and the batteries in a lipo bag. No problems until now. I am not flying in crowded places and big cities though.

I will update the thread with more information when i return to Switzerland.

Unfotuatelly i have no information for Montenegro.

/Dimitris

Update

I flew from Zurich to Belgrade and then to Athens for the first part of my ttrip.

In Belgrade , the security control is at the gate.

Before entering the flight to Athens , security staff opened my carry on and took out the lipo safe bag asking what it was. I said i had batteries inside and he asked me what for.
I told him they are for the drone and then he told to his colleauge : "Come on , you did not see the drone in the xray ?".

So no problems on the first part.

On the second part of my trip i flew from Athens to Belgrade , no problems there too.

The returning part was also not a problem for the spark.I had the batteries in the lipo safe bag and the drone with the proppelers attached in the carry on.

In Serbia , i flew in a park and in a couple of villages without any problems.

I did not stay and fly in Belgrade though.

/Dimitris

Reactions: Zicolas

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme