Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Spark mod baterry

taras

Join
Jan 27, 2018
I fly to such a battery, the last time does not see the altitude, soars and shows that the height is 0.3 - 0.8 meters, although in reality the height is 20 meters. he just flies up and does not see the height. today threw this error:
downward infrared sensor failure
land as soon as possible
on stately batteries, the norm is working, which can be

Attachments

• viber image.jpg
    viber image.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 344
  • viber image1.jpg
    viber image1.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 343
  • viber image2.jpg
    viber image2.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 314
Reactions: un1tb4ck
WTF?

Looks like a Frakenbattery.

It's ALIVE...sort of.;)

Sorry I can't help you but I don't see that configuration in the manual.

this is the three batteries of 18650 connected in succession during the flight of 22 minutes, interconnecting a crossover balancing rope which is soldered in the battery of the battery, had previously flown and had no problems and now does not see the height

What is the max weight will the Spark support when it comes to adding "spot lights" to it? I know the ones I looked at use a single AAA battery, and there's two of them.

Is it that wire that blocking the downward sensors might be something like that.

Reactions: mano
This battery weighs 170 grams, sparrow flies perfectly with it, the motors do not heat up and the controllability remains the same.

I have been thinking of this mod but do not know how to connect the external battery to the 4 electric pad on the battery. Can you share this info?

Is 18650 discharge rate too low to sustain as a external battery?

Thanks

Olá, fiz uma soldadura na placa da bateria do dji spark ela mostra uma carga mas não aciona a bateria. O que pode ser?

Attachments

• IMG_20180904_114121.jpg
    IMG_20180904_114121.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 112
  • IMG_20180904_114128.jpg
    IMG_20180904_114128.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_20180904_114139.jpg
    IMG_20180904_114139.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG_20180904_114151.jpg
    IMG_20180904_114151.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Reactions: S2-D1
Olá, fiz uma soldadura na placa da bateria do dji spark ela mostra uma carga mas não aciona a bateria. O que pode ser?

Google translation of above post:

Hello, I did a welding on the battery plate of the dji spark it shows a charge but does not start the battery. What can it be?

So I’m very interested in these battery mods and have been watching the forums for info, so I am informed when I actually perform my own mods. Great stuff here.

As for your problem mentioned above. It must have something to do with how the original battery connects to the spark frame with 6 pins. 2 positive, 2 negative, and 2 for data making it the “Smart Battery”.

Your mod only uses the positive and negative when connecting to the aircraft frame from what I can see (not enough info in your pics). But your still trying to use the smart part of the old battery without reconnecting those data connections. Leading to the problem of not being able to “start” the battery.

Hope that helps

Mas acabei removendo as células originais e soldar um conector de simulador de uma bateria original. Eu não sei porque o cartão não liga.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef