Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Spark Range - With Controller

I've just done 450 feet up and went 3500 feet away from myself. All on WiFi and the 4.2.6 go app. No otg.

org_bac9afdd428f737e_1521219190000.jpgorg_52ebe280c80d30e1_1521219197000.jpg

Screenshot_20180316-170600.png

Reactions: Hddeuce03
Just checked the wind UAV Forecast app.when I did this flight I knew it was gusty but wow I was 450 feet up and the wind was blowing at 50 to 60 odd mph hahaha

Haha this is hilarious. As soon as I saw that pic, I thought 'I know those hills!' I live just down the road from you, gavieboydgi, I'm in Congleton.

Can I recommend going up to Teggs Nose to fly? Nice and quiet, and there are no bylaws that restrict flight. Great views, easy to keep to the drone code!

I'm guessing you used an iPhone with your drone? They do have far better range than Androids. I use an Android tablet and OTG for that reason.

Reactions: Gavieboydgi
Haha this is hilarious. As soon as I saw that pic, I thought 'I know those hills!' I live just down the road from you, gavieboydgi, I'm in Congleton.

Can I recommend going up to Teggs Nose to fly? Nice and quiet, and there are no bylaws that restrict flight. Great views, easy to keep to the drone code!

I'm guessing you used an iPhone with your drone? They do have far better range than Androids. I use an Android tablet and OTG for that reason.
Hahahaha no way welcome. I always bike ride towards congleton small world [emoji2]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast