Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI SPARK repair a dead battery with TRB2300 and tools

Adding to the thread - cruzroy I have two I'd love to send you if you're still repairing. Similar story of used a couple times, but have sat used for a few years and now won't charge. Thanks!

Adding to the thread - cruzroy I have two I'd love to send you if you're still repairing. Similar story of used a couple times, but have sat used for a few years and now won't charge. Thanks!
i get 25 a battery and you ship both ways, find me on FB

Hi Bob, I was wondering how you got on with this ? I too have a couple of dead batteries, one never used ! Be damned if I'm going to pay DJI $842 for 2 new batteries ;-)
Found the TRB software here TRB-2300 | Battery repairement . It appears that it needs a subscription, expensive in Euro currency for just doing a couple of dead batteries.
The TI-ev2300 is replaced with the new TI-ev2400 ... RS has them at AUS$582.66. I've bought a Chinese knock off for <AUS$80 delivered ... let's see if this works, pins look to be the same :cool:
Did it work for you? which software did you use?

Yes, Spark batteries ... I directed a link to your vid from another Youtube battery care vid ... lots of very unhappy spark pilots with dead batteries.
That's a good deal, Cruzroy. I already have the ev-2400 in transit and TRB has given me a free license for their software so I'll see how I go. Shipping these LiPO batteries from Australia to USA could be a fire hazard problem?
Did it work with the chinese version? i tried mine with TRB however no luck in connecting it to my spark Battery.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers