Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI SPARK WIFI PASSWORD RUBBED OFF PLEASE HELP**

Jonmue420

Join
Dec 9, 2018
Hi just recently bought a DJI spark second hand and when I went to set up for my first flight I discovered that the password for my Wi-Fi on the Drone underbelly has been rubbed off due to battery changes. Is there anyway I can reset this password or find out what it was? I don't have the original box either. Can someone please help me!!!THANKS

Hi just recently bought a DJI spark second hand and when I went to set up for my first flight I discovered that the password for my Wi-Fi on the Drone underbelly has been rubbed off due to battery changes. Is there anyway I can reset this password or find out what it was? I don't have the original box either. Can someone please help me!!!THANKS
Here's a link from DJI Support on how you can restore your spark to its factory settings.

Reactions: Andre Levite
Factory WiFi password = 12341234

Reactions: graywoulf
Factory WiFi password = 12341234
OK thanks so I'm guessing I reset the SPARK by holding the power button til it beeps 3 times or for about 9 seconds.And I link my RC to the Wi-Fi using the password 12341234 and I'll be good and all linked up properly to get a full range of use..Is this correct?

I haven't done it myself but I believe that's it.

Good luck.:)

Since you don't have the box or read the sticker under the battery, even resetting won't help unless you know the default.
The default password for the Spark itself is different for each one.
Somebody above posted that it is:12341234....that is the default for the remote controller which is the same for all the remote controllers...
The easiest way to get/change the password on the Spark itself is to use the DJI assistant program on a computer and hook the Spark via USB to that computer. The drone's password will be displayed there and will allow changes.

Reactions: Richard Ruckert
I've done this successfully several times and it was a little fidgety. But this is how I did it (from memory):

1. Reset the Remote Control to factory default
2. Reset the Spark to factory default
3. Use 12341234 as Remote password
4. Use DJI Assistant software to obtain Spark password
5. Connect phone to Spark's wifi
6. Connect phone to Remote's wifi

Then you power everything down and restart. Now the phone, remote and Spark should all be connected.

Sometimes it works on first try. Sometimes I needed a second go round.

Best of luck to you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme