Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Support is THE WORST

I have had great customer service with them twice now and I have had a new drone back in a 9 day turn around. they dont do much with emails , however if you open a ticket they send a Free shipping label to you in like 5 mins to your email.

I have had great customer service with them twice now and I have had a new drone back in a 9 day turn around. they dont do much with emails , however if you open a ticket they send a Free shipping label to you in like 5 mins to your email.

Like I said, I used to with my Spark service.
Not so much with my Mavic Air.

Just because YOU had bad experiences with the DJI support should the complete DJI support be bad for everyone in general, maybe even worldwide? Without knowing the case exactly I don't give much away on such not objective accusations.

I'm sorry that you had a bad experience with the DJI support according to your statement, but honestly, your contribution is absolutely unnecessary because you don't mention any details concerning the whole matter, let alone prove it.
I agree with him. Terrible support from DJI on my mavic pro and two sparks. It is what it is

Reactions: Andre Levite
Typical American grouch ! You have probably gone about seeking help the incorrect way ! In Australia we have great CS people ! just saying ?
I love it when Australians criticize Americans. It’s like their favorite hobby. It couldn’t be that this person has had terrible support from DJI right? It’s simply that he’s a “typical American”. You’re a typical Australian who can’t control his envy of Americans. Get over yourself and just be happy with your life in Australia.

Typical American grouch ! You have probably gone about seeking help the incorrect way ! In Australia we have great CS people ! just saying ?
ah, there it is. it's an "american" thing again. didn't think this was quora!

Reactions: rickmcp

I always thought the ‘typical grouch’ isn’t a Seppo, normally a UK whinging. Seppo out.

After my Spark went nutz and I had a near fly away (managed to bring it home manually thanx to all the good advice I found on this forum) I contacted DJI support, went thru their upload flight data procedure and shipped it to Texas from Canada on their dime. They replaced it under warranty with a new one (not refurbished) and I was flying again in less than 3 weeks. The CS reps on the DJI site were friendly, helpful and quick to respond to my issues. They even sent it back with an extra set of props. Battery would have been nice, but hey, can't have everything. Overall one of the least stressful experiences I've ever had making a claim. Nothing but good thing to say about DJI, CSRs and my Spark. Mavic is on my wish list with no compunctions about DJI or their products. Happy as a clam.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme