Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Trade up program

windryder

Join
Aug 16, 2018
I was browsing the DJI website and thought I would check and see how much I could get if I traded in my spark. I 've had my spark since the last part of June of this year so I checked the Used/Like New box. I was shocked to see that DJI would give me $108 trade in! Next I tried the New box and they would give me $168 for a new Spark with battery and charger included! That seems awfully low to me! I would give $170 everyday for a brand new Spark!!!!

The trade-ins are handled by a 3rd party. Since they have to get their cut of the deal, you're going to get less than you would if you sell the drone yourself.

Reactions: windryder
All "trade in" companies operate WELL BELOW market value...but there is much cost/overhead/time/marketing for them.

Convenience is worth something to some.

Reactions: windryder
dont trade in... first dji giving you 100 bucks is a scam.....the drone is worth 300 to 400....sell it on craiglist or some other platform... then buy what you want... but thats like a pawn shop price and dji will turn around clean it up with some alcohol then call it refurbed lol then resell it for 375 dollars... and make a profit plus make a sale from you from the new drone that you think is such a good sale.. its not.. they make the drones for like 100 bucks each in parts.. so there ripping you off

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast