Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Done this batt mod but wont bind

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Sixty8.

Just taking a wild guess, without having to watch the 25 minute video, I remember reading something about a battery modification that required a change in the Spark software via DJI assistant on a PC to change a line of code to accept a non DJI battery in order for the Spark to respond to the change.

Search battery mods on this Forum and maybe find the answer, if that's the problem?

Good Luck. :)

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Reactions: Sixty8
Uh oh. :oops:

What about the original battery(s) or external power source?

Yikes!

Then maybe try a new Spark battery as suggested, unless the mod will fry the new battery too?

The Spark may be toast depending on what happened.

Maybe a replaceable board. Shouldn't be too difficult.

Plenty of "How To" tear down and repair videos on YouTube to choose from.

I had some time and watched your video for curiosity and it looks like the Spark received power from your get up at the beginning because around the 3 minute mark when you unplug it, the camera gimbal goes limp, indicating some power was there.

I still can't help you, just an observation.

Hey mate i tried another method the 3rd pin positive, my spark powers up makes the beep noise, orange led turns on, fan turns on than it all turns off than nothing

I'm not sure if this video will help, but I've watched it a few times and Rick, from Drone Valley gets very detailed about the battery and the engineering of it, like the power it provides and the arrangement of the pins.

On the YouTube channel, he has the video indexed in the comments section so you can go to a spot, if you find anything of interest.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme