Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Drone Harmony waypoint mission using my Spark

Heckmaniac

Join
Sep 15, 2018
Mapped out a quick mission by a community lake down the street from me. Got a little nervous when I programmed to go down to 20 ft and after the small bridge where the tree line narrows. Next time might drop it to 5 or 10 ft. Hate that YouTube knocks quality down to 720p from 1080p on the SD card.

Nicely done. Good to see that these 3rd party softwares are providing us the features which DJI keeps us away from.

Nice and I didn't know about this software. The gimbal doesn't seem to play it's normal part though with some tilted horizons and "shaky" footage ?

Nice and I didn't know about this software. The gimbal doesn't seem to play it's normal part though with some tilted horizons and "shaky" footage ?
The gimbal horizon straightens out when flying level and straight - seems to slant when turning and, climbing or lowering altitude. The shaky footage I blame on the editing software and fact that I mix 2x speed and normal speed at different times (gets choppy) - original video from SD card is very smooth. Doing editing on free Filmora Go on tablet, not on computer. Also guessing why the quality drops to 780p vs. 1080p. Mainly just demonstrating DH waypoint mission capability which is very easy to use and works great for what I use it for.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit