Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Editing HELP

Speed750

Join
Oct 20, 2019
I'm a total noob to editing and maybe I don't understand what is and isn't possible.

All I want to do is take 4 or 5 scenes out of one 6 minute video and make a new scene. THAT'S ALL !!!

Not looking for color, speed, music, etc. I've downloaded multiple apps but it looks like all I can do is clip the beginning. I'm sure I'm missing something here, I'm just at the end of my rope. Just downloaded Kinemaster , can't find any option to cut video into sections and discard what I don't want.

I'm sure there is an easy solution and some of you guys have to be laughing by now. Please chime in

I don't have this software but it seems to be very popular and the FREE version may have what you are looking for.

It's for a PC but there may be apps related to it in the stores?

I'm a total noob to editing and maybe I don't understand what is and isn't possible.

All I want to do is take 4 or 5 scenes out of one 6 minute video and make a new scene. THAT'S ALL !!!

Not looking for color, speed, music, etc. I've downloaded multiple apps but it looks like all I can do is clip the beginning. I'm sure I'm missing something here, I'm just at the end of my rope. Just downloaded Kinemaster , can't find any option to cut video into sections and discard what I don't want.

I'm sure there is an easy solution and some of you guys have to be laughing by now. Please chime in
These instructions may help you out with Kinemaster, Cut Like a Pro.

The “ spark is a horse.s best friend movie “ i made within an hour with standard win 10 software video Editor.
basically it works al the same, open a project where in you put all your material. Then just take a fragment of a mpg file and put them all together. Save your project at the end as a 1080 p . Adding text and music is childsplay

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex