Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Epic HDR

If I may, Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB) is the photo setting on the spark that takes 3 rapid pictures.
First photo is a step under exposed from auto settings, Second is auto and the third is a step over exposed from auto.
The idea is to merge all three to make shadows pop and over exposed areas darkened a bit.
Example, use the sky from the first photo and the ground from the last photo...but much more advanced.
Then you would use Photomatix or a similar program that can merge the three photos to simulate an HDR photo.
Photomatix has a ton of adjustments to tweak the picture to perfection.
Thanks so much -- makes complete sense!
Do you know if you can use AEB in Panorama mode?
I will def be checking our Photomatix. Do you know if Photoshop CC has similar HDR photo features?
So much to learn and happy to be a part of a community that shares.

Thanks so much -- makes complete sense!
Do you know if you can use AEB in Panorama mode?
I will def be checking our Photomatix. Do you know if Photoshop CC has similar HDR photo features?
So much to learn and happy to be a part of a community that shares.

Sorry but AEB is one shooting mode by itself and not available in conjunction with other modes.
You have enough "ghosting" effect to worry about in just 3 photos.
Imagine the "ghosting" if you took 63 (3x21) for a simple pano???

Yes Photoshop has the ability - somewhere

No troubles during the decent. However, there was some condensation that collected/built up on the aircraft. I cleaned it off as soon as it landed. As I said, it was one of the most amazing aerial views I’ve ever seen.

First time I flew my Spark was in the fog in a winter morning. I iced up the props and arms as well as spray off ice shards!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef