Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Evening flight...

I'll try again with this one, from another site.
I think it's got better compression than yt, videos look a lot better. What do you all think...
Airvūz - somewhere in Oz

I believe the compression is better.
I would have to see some 1080p60 from sports cameras to be sure :D

You're right Robin, I've bought the original many times in many formats. Never saw him live though...
Thanks for watching:)

I loved the sunset and location. I am a big fan of Jarre as well. And I really like AirVuz too. I watch videos from there almost daily. Where was that video location really? Oz could be anywhere.:D

Reactions: gareth5000
I loved the sunset and location. I am a big fan of Jarre as well. And I really like AirVuz too. I watch videos from there almost daily. Where was that video location really? Oz could be anywhere.:D
I had to keep it vague, I've got a local crusader leaving comments on my yt channel where I deleted the video. I don't want him tracking me down too easily:)

I had to keep it vague, I've got a local crusader leaving comments on my yt channel where I deleted the video. I don't want him tracking me down too easily:)

You can make the TY Channel comments to where they need your approval :D

I understand. Seems like there always has to be a butthead spoiling the fun for so many. That is one of the reasons I bought the Spark being that it is somewhat stealthy. Now if there was only a way to turn off the lights for those evening flights.

I understand. Seems like there always has to be a butthead spoiling the fun for so many. That is one of the reasons I bought the Spark being that it is somewhat stealthy. Now if there was only a way to turn off the lights for those evening flights.
I agree, and some quite props...:)

Send in Seal Team 6 to deal with the terrorist. :D

He's just jealous because he doesn't have a Spark I reckon.
When he comes to his senses and buys one we'll be friends:)

Reactions: pmshop
That has got to be the problem for sure. Why some people have to be like that is amazing to me. And on the issue of quieter props, I can't hear my Spark when it is above 100 feet or so. Maybe DJI will upgrade the Spark props for quieter operation someday anyway.

Yeah, hardly anyone hears it unless you're way too close, I think the MPP is a fair bit quieter though. Bigger slower props maybe...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex