Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Exporting Litchi Mission to Earth not working?

zhukov8885

Join
Jul 15, 2018
Used to be when i clicked on export to google earth as csv it would open google earth and let me fly the mission virtually and see all the waypoints etc. But now when i click export as csv it just downloads the csv to my computer and when i open it with earth i just get circles. Anyone else having this problem? Without these functions its much harder to plan a mission and not nearly as fun. I have tried on several laptops and a desktop and have gotten the same result so i dont think its computer issue. Maybe a recent update to either google earth or litchi mission Hub?

Good Day... :)

I've been tinkering with Litchi and Google Earth Pro recently, have had no problem using a Windows app called 'Virtual Litchi Mission V2.3 - by Namirda'.

Works like a charm...:)

You guys are lucky. I cannot get GE to load correctly on my laptop. It get stuck on the opening page.

Good Day... :)

I've been tinkering with Litchi and Google Earth Pro recently, have had no problem using a Windows app called 'Virtual Litchi Mission V2.3 - by Namirda'.

Works like a charm...:)

Downloaded and installed. Works great! Thank you for your help. I appreciate it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChunGreenh