Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

FCC model spark with controller from europe

Mikezampas

Join
Aug 7, 2017
Hi
I have a question
I buy a spark from best buy in new orleans but i can't find a controller here
I'm from europe is there any problem if i buy the controller from europe???

All of the remote controllers are the same. FCC/CE is automatically set based on the Spark's GPS location.

Reactions: stylo21 and His415
Hello, I am from Spain and here are many problems with distances and can not fly more than 300 meters away and with the remote control. My question is if there is something an option that we could put from CE to FCC? I do not want to take it for more than 1 km but I find 300 meters very little. Thank you and greetings.

Not really. The location of the aircraft determines the CE or the FCC protocol, hence the maximum range.
You can try to use windsurfer antennas to increment your range, or fly in open locations...

Reactions: stylo21
Hello, I am from Spain and here are many problems with distances and can not fly more than 300 meters away and with the remote control. My question is if there is something an option that we could put from CE to FCC? I do not want to take it for more than 1 km but I find 300 meters very little. Thank you and greetings.
What could make a difference is to use 2.4G or 5.8G for the connection. The Spark is supposed to select 2.4G if there are not that much interferances. Otherwise it take 5.8G which has less range.
In open field, CE mode, I got 700 to 1000 meters at 5.8G and 1000 to 1100 meters at 2.4G, both with windsurfer antenna reflector. You need to disable any bluetooth in your devices.

Reactions: stylo21
Thank you very much for your comments, I will try to disconnect everything and put it in airplane mode for interference and I will buy windsurf antennas for the signal amplification. A big greeting.;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme