Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Few questions...

Nicola Kleiser

Join
Jun 24, 2017
Loc
UK
I'm still waiting for my spark to ship, but I still had a few questions for those already flying.
Can you palm launch then take over with the controller?
Can you palm land after flying with the controller?
The photos taken in guesture mode are low res (1.5mp), are the photos taken with the phone & controller 12mp?
A lot of the video on you tube seems a little jerky, especially when turning is this a result of only having 2 axis stabilation?

Thanks in advance, I still think the spark is probably the best option, but the mavic is tempting (bit big and pricey).

I'm still waiting for my spark to ship, but I still had a few questions for those already flying.
Can you palm launch then take over with the controller?
Can you palm land after flying with the controller?
The photos taken in guesture mode are low res (1.5mp), are the photos taken with the phone & controller 12mp?
A lot of the video on you tube seems a little jerky, especially when turning is this a result of only having 2 axis stabilation?

Thanks in advance, I still think the spark is probably the best option, but the mavic is tempting (bit big and pricey).

Yes you can take over with a controller after palm launching and palm land after flying with it. You just put it back in gesture mode on the controller to palm land. If you turn slow and steady the footage is OK. The jerkiness is sue to the missing axis.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme