Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Finally Done It!

Do a search on YouTube for "DJI Spark range extender". You will find a lot of information and demonstrations on how well they work and how to use them properly. Please, do yourself a big favor and watch a lot of YouTube videos on flying your Spark before you go out to fly. It could mean the difference between a great experience or a great loss. These drones are not toys and should be flown with great care for all reasons and if you start out knowing what to expect, you will have a much better time flying it.

I have to ask this though. Is this your first drone ever?
This is the first REAL drone, I won't count the 'other' very cheap drone :rolleyes:

This is the first REAL drone, I won't count the 'other' very cheap drone :rolleyes:
Learning to fly that cheap drone was a valuable lesson in controlling a drone manually. There is always a possibility of your Spark losing it's GPS signal and going into "Atti" mode which means that you will have to take over and manually fly your Spark back home safely. I too have my old toy quadcopters that I still fly just for fun and practice. It is a good skill to have. Flying a Spark is not always an automatic experience for everybody. That is why I suggested that you watch a lot of videos on owning and flying one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef