Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Firmware version 1.0.300 and DJI locked my Spark.

Gavieboydgi

Premium Pilot
Join
Mar 3, 2018
Wtf DJI.
I've just downgraded to 1.0.600 then down to 300 firmware and tried testing in my backyard and got a message that my spark was locked till I updated back to the rubbish 1000 firmware.

So I have figured out that you no way can use the new version of Go4 app with old firmware you have to use a offline version and not use your account because as soon as that Go4 app connects to DJI server's it lock's your spark down.

Anyone else downgraded the spark to a version below 600??

Wtf DJI.
I've just downgraded to 1.0.600 then down to 300 firmware and tried testing in my backyard and got a message that my spark was locked till I updated back to the rubbish 1000 firmware.

So I have figured out that you no way can use the new version of Go4 app with old firmware you have to use a offline version and not use your account because as soon as that Go4 app connects to DJI server's it lock's your spark down.

In using all latest updates and not having any problems

Wtf DJI.

Anything below 600 will lock it unless you hack it.

And, I second the 0.1000 is functioning fine.
What issues are you seeing?
What mobile device are you using?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef