Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

First drone, first video

DJW808

Join
Dec 27, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Here is my first video from the Spark I got myself for Christmas.

Any tips on keeping it smooth when doing a 360 rotation?

Thanks.

Reactions: RobRaleigh
Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, DJW808.

The lack of the 3rd axis on the gimbal is why it stutters. If you practice at moving the Spark forward or backwards when turning the Spark, this will help to smooth the shot in a curve vs. just rotating the Spark.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

If you use tripod mode, it slows the controls for smoother turns. If you’re willing to use DJI assistant, you can reduce the yaw response only (saw a recent thread on here about that).

Very impressive. How were you able to import (upload?) your video to this website?

Create a YouTube or similar channel and upload your content there. Then copy and paste the link from that to the Photo / Video section of the Forum under a new thread that you create.

Pictures may be uploaded directly but not video.

Good luck.:)

Reactions: Rocco Germani
Hi Everyone,

Here is my first video from the Spark I got myself for Christmas.

Any tips on keeping it smooth when doing a 360 rotation?

Thanks.

I keep getting the same jittering videos with my spark when I am yawing left and right with the spark.
I see other people's sparks videos and Thier yawing is smooth and videos are pin sharp.
My spark videos are always out of focus and seem mushy. I will do a test video tomorrow and upload the 1080p SD card version for people to check out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPena