Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

First flights of Indiana spring

Jhumpert

Join
Jan 6, 2019
Some flight videos for your viewing pleasures. Yes I know they are a little jerky and there are some gimble flexes because I keep hitting the right stick to turn instead of the left but that steadiness will come as I get more time behind the remote.

A couple pictures that I snapped when filming the barn

Attachments

• DJI_0056.JPG
    DJI_0056.JPG
    6.8 MB · Views: 5
  • DJI_0057.JPG
    DJI_0057.JPG
    7.3 MB · Views: 5
  • DJI_0059.JPG
    DJI_0059.JPG
    7.3 MB · Views: 7
Reactions: Vader01
I can see why Brown County is popular in the fall, a lot of trees changing color that time of year.

Here's a little information on the Mail Pouch Barn.

Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Jhumpert
I can see why Brown County is popular in the fall, a lot of trees changing color that time of year.

Here's a little information on the Mail Pouch Barn.

Thanks for sharing.
For sure, and the drive inside the park was absolutely beautiful with a few pullovers that just overlook the rolling hills and trees as far as the eye can see..

Thanks for the Wiki on the history of the mail pouch barns, I never knew the history behind it but have always been fascinated with the advertising barns. I would love to find a bunch of them around and would love to photograph as many as I could. I just happened to see this one as we were driving back into Nashville and had to turn around and go back to see it because you just don't see them that often anymore. The guy in the video was hesitant to even let me fly over and film it at first but after I said hang on a second and let me show you what I am going to do and by the time I got it out and ready to launch he was standing there watching me fly and talking a mile a minute asking questions about it and amazed at how small it was and how steady it flew.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis