Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Fly safe database update not updating

Faithley

Join
Dec 20, 2017
Hi guys I just need some info regarding My fly safe database update. It just stands still on 0% and never downloads whether i use wifi or even mobile data, connected to the AC and disconnected from AC it just doesn't download. just want to know what to do in this case. Am i going to need to update it? is been asking for the update for about 3 days now and i just won't update even if I leave it till the AC battery runs out. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Is the same to me. Every time i want let the Spark fly, DJI Go4 ask me, to want update the My fly safe database. So i just ignore that and let them fly. I tried to update, but nothing happens, exept i can watch the phone trying to update.
Anyone have a solution for that? Or there is no solution, but maybe an error in the Software.

greetings from Austria

I'm just afraid after a while i won't be able to take off unless it updates first, But hope it's not one of those things. I've sent dji support a message regarding this issue and still waiting on a reply from them.

The last update to the dji go app fixed that problem. I don't a update notice anymore

Same result. I am now not alerted to the update. Still flies in my backyard

Hi guys can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong.
When I turn rc on then spark on then the app on ipad then enter aircraft it says I need to update fly safe database and to connect to internet so when I do connect to internet then go back to app and ok to update instead of ignore nothing happens except the request for update icon disapeers, every time I enter the aircraft it asks for this update which I have tried on different occasions with no luck and just ignored.

I have the same problem. When I connect my controller and iPad to the Spark I get the database update request. I check my Spark network connection and am not connected to the internet. I reconnect to the internet and am not connected to the Spark. When I reconnect to the Spark in my network connection I get the warning again.

How do I update the Precise Fly Safe database?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar