Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Flymore combo case

Englishbloke

Join
Jan 1, 2018
since I got the Spark I’ve been putting it in a purpose made flight case.

However, recently I went walking and decided to take the case that came with the combo as it was easier to carry.

Sadly, although I packed it carefully, the drone and remote made contact and the remote got scratched.

I’m really disappointed, it seems the case isn’t fit for purpose? Maybe I walked too fast? Maybe I hadn’t packed it precisely enough? I had hoped there would be a little margin for error!

Anyone else had this issue?

Attachments

• 9E119547-B52A-4436-9A83-9EDBC7A92CEB.jpeg
    9E119547-B52A-4436-9A83-9EDBC7A92CEB.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 80
Did you notice that when you unboxed the Spark, that the controller had a piece of foam protection on the face? Now you know why. Personally, I'd try buffing out the scratches with an abrasive like Brasso, chrome cleaner or even toothpaste first. But I like the idea of putting a skin on it and one for the Spark while you're at it. DecalGirls skins are high quality and very cool!

Reactions: Englishbloke
Did you notice that when you unboxed the Spark, that the controller had a piece of foam protection on the face? Now you know why. Personally, I'd try buffing out the scratches with an abrasive like Brasso, chrome cleaner or even toothpaste first. But I like the idea of putting a skin on it and one for the Spark while you're at it. DecalGirls skins are high quality and very cool!

It looks like it's already been buffed down to the raw plastic, probably need to paint it with some Tamiya satin model paint (gun metal grey or a light gun metal grey)

Reactions: Englishbloke

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast