Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Foggy morning with my Spark

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Misterdjus.

Nice sunrise.

Use extreme caution when flying in the fog as it affects the VPS and may cause the Spark to be erratic in flight and the landing may be rough due to condensation on the VPS.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Funny how I recognized my home country almost immediately. Even before the yellow trains came into view... Must have been the electricity-poles....

Very cool. We had a foggy morning the other day but I was busy. Now I’m really motivated to fly next doggy day!

@ Spark317 Thanks, and also for the tips! I haven't noticed any problems yet so guess i was lucky :)
@ Multikoe: Funny how we recognize our (very flat) home country so fast because it's all so the same :p
@nedcampbel: Looking foreward to your material :)

Reactions: Spark 317
@Misterdjus , gaaf filmpje man!
@Multikoe , do you live in a village in the neighborhood of Seattle by any chance? Your username reminds me of it, but I figured that the "verhaspeling" would only make sense to Dutch people.... now you mentioned you're Dutch...

@Multikoe , do you live in a village in the neighborhood of Seattle by any chance? Your username reminds me of it, but I figured that the "verhaspeling" would only make sense to Dutch people.... now you mentioned you're Dutch...

I live in the Netherlands in a small village with lots of farmers. Hence the "Koe" (cow). The first part of my alias is a reference to a car I once owned.

I live in the Netherlands in a small village with lots of farmers. Hence the "Koe" (cow). The first part of my alias is a reference to a car I once owned.

Ahh ok. I was referring to Mukilteo... a place I once visited for work :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar