Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

FPV

shaneg234

Join
Jan 24, 2018
hello I am looking for a budget FPV googles for less then $100. I am using a Apple iPhone 7+ and I don’t know if that makes any difference or not thanks .

Budget friendly is closer to $300, unless you want a 480p resolution, horrible fit, zip anti-fog, and something that doesn't adjust to more than one "standard" head size... Sorry

Reactions: shaneg234
I'm not sure if Apple products are compatible with the cheap VR goggles available in stores but you could try that.

I fly with a mini4 but I have a Samsung Galaxy s7 as my everyday phone and a set of GearVR goggles.

With these two Apps, I now have FPV capability although I haven't had time to fly due to the weather but looks promising.

Screenshot_20171215-195124.jpg

Good luck. Fly safe :).

Hi - The Problem would be that you still have a big lag of 700ms or more..

You could hook up a cheap fpv cam an fpv googles from racing drones.

Use a Google cardbox holder for your iPhone ($50 or less) and an app like “VR Pro” for iOS (great app btw).

I just recently had success with Litchi and cheap $5 VR headset from Wal-Mart. I am new to FPV have wanted to get into it and this gives me and inexpensive way to learn. I have used Litchi for Waypoint for my other DJI products. Now enjoying FPV with it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fulavio