Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

France: Omaha Beach and the American Cemetery at Normandy.

BingErr

Join
Sep 28, 2017
Hope I encaptured the serious mood and didn't make it too jovial with the music choice or editing. What do you think? Is this video somber enough to caputre the feeling of Omaha Beach and Normandy?

Hope I encaptured the serious mood and didn't make it too jovial with the music choice or editing. What do you think? Is this video somber enough to caputre the feeling of Omaha Beach and Normandy?

Nice footage Bing. It is hard to imagine that peaceful stretch of sand being the deadliest killing field of the landings. My dad landed the other end at Sword beach and fortunately survived - hence I am here.

The camera work was awesome, but you’re right, this theme needed careful consideration on the choice of music. Personally I would have used fades to pace the story slower instead of the hard-cut.
But that could be just me seeing it that way.
Thx for sharing

Great video [emoji4][emoji106]
Nice soundtrack, goes with the moody weather.

The camera work was awesome, but you’re right, this theme needed careful consideration on the choice of music. Personally I would have used fades to pace the story slower instead of the hard-cut.
But that could be just me seeing it that way.
Thx for sharing
Really good idea using fades. I never think about using them, but it's a great idea for this subject. Thanks.

Reactions: MannyCAM2001
Nice video. I think a music choice that was a little more somber would have made it better. Thanks for posting it.
Yes, I thought I picked something with enough of a dissonant sound, but when I finished editing I was second guessing my choice. I need to find more sources for copyright free music choices to more accurately convey message and mood.

BingErr, even Hollywood goofs up with music choices from time to time. We all have.:)
Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast