Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

From the Mountains of NC - Asheville Pilot

Baqca Sanke

Join
Jul 23, 2018
Hello all,
i had a phantom awhile ago but switched to the spark. So much more convenient. Glad to be here. The spark is such a great platform it's cool to see so many people.
-Baqça Sänke

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Baqca Sanke.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Good to see some NC mountain views again. I used to live in Haywood Co. myself. I miss the Smokies a lot.

Haywood is pretty. A lot of surrounding towns outside asheville are gorgeous. Plus avl has the airport so you cant really fly in the city

I really liked where I was located. I was near Max Patch right where the paved road ends and the gravel road starts up the mountain. We still own the property there and was there for a very short visit last weekend. Yes. it is a beautiful part of the Smokies I did a short video back in March. Here is the link.

I recognize the first small "picnic area" you stopped and flew from. I went to a wedding there a couple of years ago... Sandy Mush area?

I'm from WNC (Haywood County) and I fly all around the region. I want to personally thank you for not showing aerial work from the Blue Ridge Parkway.

My only critique is we need to get you a lens cleaning kit so you can keep your camera lens clean all the time. There were a few shots with something smearing the lens but other than that well done sir.

I recognize the first small "picnic area" you stopped and flew from. I went to a wedding there a couple of years ago... Sandy Mush area?

I'm from WNC (Haywood County) and I fly all around the region. I want to personally thank you for not showing aerial work from the Blue Ridge Parkway.

My only critique is we need to get you a lens cleaning kit so you can keep your camera lens clean all the time. There were a few shots with something smearing the lens but other than that well done sir.

thanks actually that's my oldest go pro didn't realize the lens itself was scratched until i started editing the video :/
the parkway is over rated. All the cool **** happens in the small town areas where you can find little gems of places

Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe