Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Galaxy S 8 won't connect to controller with the cable after the latest android update. Looking for a fix to this

Vader01

Join
Apr 2, 2019
My Galaxy S 8 did an android update a day ago and now my controller doesn't connect with my controller via the cable anymore. It worked perfectly before the latest update. Looking on out to solve this issue, thanks.

I thought at first you were in reference to the DJI go 4 app update that came across my phone today I'm running Samsung S9 and just checked with the cable and everything seems to be fine at least on the coffee table phone is running in Android version 9

Running a Tab A 10.1 running 8.1 and the latest Go 4. Other than the display being a little dim, works fine. Works fine on my S8 ver 8.0 except brighter (and smaller).

Last edited:
Hey Vader01 did you get it worked out?
No I didn't PhillyD. I even uninstalled the Go fly 4 app and reinstalled it and that didn't work. It worked fine until my phone did that security update a few days ago and now can't connect the controller to my phone.

Try this...developer options then USB configuration and make sure " charge the phone is selected. And that should fix that if not selected. What go 4 version are you using if I may ask.
Cheers

Try this...developer options then USB configuration and make sure " charge the phone is selected. And that should fix that if not selected. What go 4 version are you using if I may ask.
Cheers
Thank you PhillyD. I did a second uninstall and reinstall of DJI go 4 and after answering two popups that showed when I opened the app with my phone connected it worked like it always has since I got the Spark. Thank you for your input. Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis