Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

GO 4 4.1.12 Problem

Jaydubya

Join
Feb 13, 2018
Has anyone had any problems so far with GO 4 4.2.12 app.
I was flying indoors this morning and it disconnected from the app, the controller LED was green so still connected to controller.
It took me some time to land it, I then disconnected the OTG cable from controller reconnected and took off again.
Earlier I commenced flying without OTG cable and video was breaking up.

I had been flying the Spark for 2 weeks previous to installing 4.2.12 with no problems at all using the GO 4 mod 2.0 app.
Flew beautifully with no disconnections or video break-up.

So far have not flown with 4.2.12 outside as it is still too windy here, it doesn't give me much confidence to try it outdoors.

Cheers,

Jay.

I went back to 4..1.15 because I was getting disconnects, haven't flown since I went back though, all I know is that I was able to go LEAST 3056 feet out with no issues at all on 4.1.15, but only 1862 with 4.2.12, same path, same height

Yes i had a problem yestetday on first flight using 2.12 OTG. I was out at 300 meters when the screen 'froze'. I needed the map to bring back spark.on her out course but no matter what i did the spark symbol did not change. Eventually i had no idea which way was it facing! Fortunately the RTH worked. When I looked at the video the spark had responded to all my commands.
Never had this problem with 4.1.15.

Yes i had a problem yestetday on first flight using 2.12 OTG. I was out at 300 meters when the screen 'froze'. I needed the map to bring back spark.on her out course but no matter what i did the spark symbol did not change. Eventually i had no idea which way was it facing! Fortunately the RTH worked. When I looked at the video the spark had responded to all my commands.

After my first indoor flying problem I decided to try outdoors yesterday.
The Spark was flying well until I walked under my carport with aluminium roof and lost all satellites and it went into att mode.
So this morning I tried the same using GO 4 Mod 2.0 and had no problems at all.
Go figure.

Cheers,

After my first indoor flying problem I decided to try outdoors yesterday.
The Spark was flying well until I walked under my carport with aluminium roof and lost all satellites and it went into att mode.
So this morning I tried the same using GO 4 Mod 2.0 and had no problems at all.
Go figure.

Cheers,
I'd venture to guess that the satts were in a different part of the sky this morning for you

After reading the above I took my Spark out to fly and had the same problem.
The direction arrow is 90 to 180 degrees out even after recalibrating the compass.
I hope that DJI are on to this problem and work out a fix.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPena