Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

GO 4 or Litchi?

The DJI GS Pro V2 will work with DJI assistant 2 simulator. I dont know how useful that is but interesting to see. You can review flight telemetry for each waypoint. No camera view ofcourse since it is simulated. All flight controls on the remote works including RTH. There are flight simulator settings that you need to fillout like location of spark in relation to the simulated waypoints. You can also simulate wind speed and see if drone comes back.

Keep in mind if you are new to the SPARK - assuming your SPARK is fairly new as well and still under warranty. If so, if you have any issues (crash, fly away, malfunction) when flying using any 3rd party app (including Litchi) - DJI will void your warranty for any issues when not flying using DJI GO4.
I cannot understand whi dji havent included waypoints in the dgi go app for the spark. It is so obvious that it is a missing feature.
Keep in mind if you are new to the SPARK - assuming your SPARK is fairly new as well and still under warranty. If so, if you have any issues (crash, fly away, malfunction) when flying using any 3rd party app (including Litchi) - DJI will void your warranty for any issues when not flying using DJI GO4.
I cannot understand whiy dji haven't included waypoints in the dgi go app for the spark. It is so obvious that it is a missing feature.

I've used Litchi since buying my spark and really enjoy using it for waypoint missions. A bit scary initially when Litchi takes over and you feel that you'll never never see your spark again. But in all flights it's came back just like is should
I had a fly way the last time I used litchi. I was flying a waypoint route that I had used before but I made some angle edits and moved the end point about 30 yards. If the mission the drone kept going and I had to take control and bring it back, which I was able to to. It’s concerning because I can’t figure out why it happened and if it happened earlier in the route I might have lost the drone if it didn’t RTH for some reason.

*whisper*
You can switch from Litchi to Go4 app to get your mileage in the Go4 flight record..
Just Pause right after takeoff (when Litchi has uploaded mission to bird, and you've started mission), open Go4 app..
It will download the mission from drone to app.
Push play again and your mission will run through Go4 app.
Not sure if it will continue mission if signal is lost, thou..
*whisper end*

GRRR
Forgot the order of instructions :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme