Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

litchi app shuts down after signal loss

Roland

Join
Jul 30, 2019
I replaced an almost empty battery with RC&android phone connected ( OTG) . so after shut down spark a message "signal loss" was shown. ( red led on RC)
When I did restart spark , after some seconds connection was made again between spark and RC . ( green led on) . But immediately thereafter litchi did shut down.
Dangerous situation if this happens in the air at a crucial moment. If I restarted litchi in this situation everything was reconnected . But this is not my cup of tea.
So , I tried everything in USB settings but all in vain.
Then I searched the www. about this, a phantom litchi pilot mentioned same problem , never a solution was given.
Then I closed Litchi ( full shut down) and made connection with DJIGO4 to see if I should have same problem. Nope, everything perfect after connection was made again.
So this seemed to be a software related issue .Then I closed DJIGO4 app completely and I did a retry in Litchy . Now everything was good. Litchi didn't shut down anymore .
An hour later complete restart and again no more problems.
Does this sound familiar to someone ?

Mr. Roland
Not sure if this is of help but just my experience in the past, mostly with Spark.
You mentioned that OTG is your link...I'm on my second OTG cable now...my first seemed to develop connection issues at times and having a second one to try made that issue go away.

As for your phone...are you using Android or IOS ?

Some have flawless experience with Android....but for me IOS just worked...and has for over a year.

I use a Android phone...I prefer Android for daily life. Crashing was an issues with several android devices in Litchi or Go 4....its not that way in IOS.

Good Luck and Keep Flying !

I have to say, my conclusion was totally wrong.
had the same problem yesterday, nothing worked.
finally I reinstalled litchi and voila , back in bussiness.
But the more experience I have , the more I unserstand how easy it is to have a fly away if one hasn‘t enough knowledge.
ios might be better and I have an ipad which is to big and heavy, When I look at my daughters iphone, it is too small ( and expensive) . I bought a motorola G6 plus for its brilliant and large screen And I am quite happy with it.
about otg cables. The connection in te RC is rubbish. I noticed today my spare otg fitted better than my other.

Reactions: Spark 317

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex