Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Go4 app is not updating to 4.1.14 in samsung S5

rehan

Join
Sep 27, 2017
DJI go 4 app not updating to latest version released on 27th October on Samsung s5 and shows 4.1.10 as latest updated version

I use two phones huawei P8 lite and Samsung galaxy S5 (which i mainly use to fly SPARK), the latest version of go 4 app which is 4.1.14 was updated successfully on huawei p8 lite on 27th October but it does not show update available on Samsung s5. I reinstalled the app and still it does not show any update, it says app is updated and shows the older version which was 4.1.10 as the latest one. Please advise how can i update the app and what is wrong with spark or controller or the samsung s5 ????

DJI go 4 app not updating to latest version released on 27th October on Samsung s5 and shows 4.1.10 as latest updated version

I use two phones huawei P8 lite and Samsung galaxy S5 (which i mainly use to fly SPARK), the latest version of go 4 app which is 4.1.14 was updated successfully on huawei p8 lite on 27th October but it does not show update available on Samsung s5. I reinstalled the app and still it does not show any update, it says app is updated and shows the older version which was 4.1.10 as the latest one. Please advise how can i update the app and what is wrong with spark or controller or the samsung s5 ????
No - normal staged rollout as usual.
Play Store is always late getting to the party.
v4.1.14 apk is readily available via apk mirror - see my comments in this thread
Firmware .700 has arrived

Reactions: rehan
No - normal staged rollout as usual.
Play Store is always late getting to the party.
v4.1.14 apk is readily available via apk mirror - see my comments in this thread
Firmware .700 has arrived
Today its showing dji go 4 version 4 .1.15 i think this is not released yet?? Do u suggest to install this ? Or shall i go for 4.1.14??
Please advise..

How do you install the .apk version?
The new Go 4 app is not available in Singapore either locally or using a VPN to the US.
I've tried with both my Samsung S8+ and my older Samsung S6. Neither can get the .14 update yet, and I don't know how to install the .apk version, although I've downloaded it on the S8+.

Last edited:

Same problem, with both Samsung S8+ with USA SIM and S6 with Singapore SIM. With or without VPN to USA enabled.

Contact dji support i already did they said they will try to solve the issue and inform me...

Staged app updates for Android seems to be the SOP (standard operating procedure) when DJI releases app updates. I've had my Spark since mid July and for every update it takes 1-2 weeks after the official release before the update shows up in the Play Store as an update.

You have two options: 1) Wait until the update shows up in the Play Store; 2) Do a side load from the APK mirror by downloading and installing the update. As to the question on installation, just download the file from apkmirror.com, open the downloaded file from the "Downloads" app.If you get a permission error, make sure the setting "Unkown sources" under the "Security" section is enabled.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit