Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Got my DJI RE goggles and I love them! But I wonder if I can do that too...

Andrei

Join
Jan 4, 2019
Hi
First, thanks to your advice I got my DJI Racing Editionj goggles and, WOW!, just WOW! - they are amazing. Not only the quality of everything on and about them, but my God the ergonomics are amazing (I have a rather big head with a wide face and with corrective glasses - and they all fit perfectly!). But my question to you is not about the goggles, but something a little off-topic (for which I apologize):
My other drones are a DJI Tello and an Emax Tinyhawk which I got with the ready to fly kit and I was wondering whether I could:
a) connect the Tinyhawk to my DJI goggles RE and, alternatively,
b) do you think that I could fly my DJI Spark with my DJI goggles RE and use the Emax goggles to catch the same video feed to give to a family member or friend do see what I see?
Frankly, the Emax Tinyhawk goggles are so so (though absolutely world-class and fantastic for the price: 1/10th of what the DJI goggles cost) I much rather fly my Tinyhawk with these luxurious DJI goggles.
Thanks for any reply!

Not likely anyone is going to know the answer to these questions
You will have to just try it, then tell us what happened.
You don't have to fly to try. Take the props off and fire it all up

The DJI RE goggles can connect to non DJI drone using analog connection. It is in the connection settings. It will scan automatically or manually input the transmission channel of the drone. Two goggles on same non dji drone possible sharing same wireless video feed from the drone. The spark video feed is wifi and USB. I have not tried mobile device connected via wifi and googles via usb at the same time.

Reactions: Andrei
thanks for your reply speedmeister!!

Hi Andrei. I am interested in buying the DJI goggles RE. I would like to give me your feedback after so many months using it. From my research i have read about some problems of the "white" ones with the spark. I think some of them are resolved at RE edition. What is your opinion please?

Hi Andrei. I am interested in buying the DJI goggles RE. I would like to give me your feedback after so many months using it. From my research i have read about some problems of the "white" ones with the spark. I think some of them are resolved at RE edition. What is your opinion please?
They are great to fly with the Spark.
They are not very good for flying FPV
And they do not work with the new Mavic Mini (as far as I know)
They are the best in use with simulators like Liftoff.
Does that adequately reply to your question?
Cheers

Reactions: RotorWash
Thank you for the reply. I will come back later with some more specific questions if you don't mind.

yes, absolutely!

Hi Andrei. I read a few staff about the connection of the spark with the white ones. If it is not problem to you can you please write down the sequence of connections and the movements you do to connect Spark with the RE Goggles?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef