Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Grand Circle spark video

nazorbeats

Join
Aug 18, 2017
Loc
Slovakia
Hello! Here's a short video made from some older footage that I shot in Arizona and Utah during our Grand Circle roadtrip. All shots were made with my old Spark (I already changed it for Mavic Pro few months ago). I also wrote the music for the video as I was unable to find the fitting music (which is kinda ironic, since I find my music very generic
biggrin.gif
)

I know some shots are really destroyed and blown out. This is the main reason why I sold my spark and bought the Mavic Pro, because it is impossible to crop and resize 1080p shot without making it look really bad. The same goes for stabilising shots in post (because of the cropping) and color correcting the footage, since the Spark's bitrate is really low.

Don't get me wrong - I really don't mean to hate on spark, I loved this little thing and I had so much fun with it. I'm just stating the facts that for my purposes, the camera wasn't enough so I traded it for it's bigger brother
smile.gif

Last edited:
Well done. Very professional looking and well-orchestrated. While I love the Spark, I can see why you upgraded to the MP. The reality is that the Spark is (and we’ll continue to be) quite limited in regards to video customization/capabilities. However, it’s definitely great for taking photos. If/when I need to create a top-end video project (whether it be for personal use or for income), I still prefer to use my P3A. Thanks for sharing.

Very nicely done, yes, there are some limitations to what can be produced with 1080 from the Spark, but your work here proves that it can still be spectacular, alsonthe subject matter has to take a lot of the credit here. Excellent composition on the music.

Beautifully done and terrific score! I thought I saw several shots of Goblin Valley, one of my favorite places, as well as what looked like Couthouse Wash in Arches (from a vantage point outside the park, obviously...)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis