Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Great Malvern, Worcestershire

I'm in Kidderminster, so not too far away. Only getting my Spark this week (its ordered, just awaiting delivery from Argos). Got it to get some shots(aerial) from our holiday in Cornwall next week. Always interested in meeting fellow flyers.
Safe flying, Dave W

Hi Dave. Nice to hear from you. My girlfriend lives in Kiddy so am over there quite often. Here's a sample of a video I made over your way at Ribbesford:
. Should be lots of great opportunities in Cornwall. Interested to hear what kit you'll be using (i.e. controller, screen, fpv etc.). I'm using Epson Movario BT-300 glasses for fpv and using FCC mode. Enjoy your Spark.
Tony

Reactions: Rolfy Dave
Hi Tony, I really enjoyed your Ribbesford Severn video. It was really relaxing, and chilled. My Spark still hasn't arrived yet from Argos direct, and I would like to just test it before our holiday in Cornwall from Friday ? Jan and I live just off Comberton road in Kidderminster (not far from the station), but we are a couple of oldies I'm afraid, and I am disabled (need a wheelchair when out most of the time). Look forward to meeting sometime. Kindest wishes, Dave W ?

You're not far from my girlfriend who's just off Chester Rd. South. Will this be your first drone? Did you get the Fly More pack with the controller and extra batteries or just the Spark itself?

Reactions: Rolfy Dave
Hi Tony. Sorry for the long wait for reply. We had family holidays, then hospital appointments and now in London for an exhibition, so been very occupied shortly and not had much thinking time lol.
This is my first drone really, as I also have a phantom 3 pro. But after I got it, I was really too frightened (of the size of it) to actually fly it, and I never have in 4 years.
Yes, I have the FlyMore pack plus one extra battery (so I have 3 now plus the 12v charger to top up as necessary.
I have only managed to get 2 flights so far. But after my knees stopped shaking (joke, as i am in a wheelchair), i quite enjoyed it. It's still in beginners mode, so i can be very careful with it. If we get some more nice weather, i may have a ride up your neck of the woods, or maybe Upton as well, to see if i can get a few nice pics or some video.
Best wishes, and safe flying, Dave

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe