Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Green flash during videos?

Huntman2014

Join
Jul 26, 2019
Lately I've been having a green flash pop up for a fraction of a second in my videos? it only happens a few times and its not that big of a deal, but just wondering if anybody else had and/or knows how to fix this?

It's probably the pixelation of the image while flying due to the lag and latency of the WiFi being interrupted momentarily.

Most noticeable when flying via WiFi connection to the device.

I use to fly via WiFi because it was hit or miss if the OTG cable worked with the Spark during the "supported" or " not supported" history of the Spark.

But I have found that the OTG cable is a better to use as it's a solid connection between the device and the remote.

I haven't had any lag, pixelation, or Bluetooth warnings since using it.

Reactions: erlandlie
Would you by an
Could be lens flare overwhelming the camera’s sensor and causing digital artifact. Would try sun hood to eliminate this possibility. Alternatively a weak ND camera filter is an option (a cheap or poorly fitting filter could make it worse however)
thx 4 the info! But I don't have a ND camera filter unless it came with it on?? ??

Would you by an

thx 4 the info! But I don't have a ND camera filter unless it came with it on?? ??

ND filters do not come standard with the Spark. They are a handy after market accessory readily available on Amazon or eBay. A full kit is useful for manipulation of exposure and hence frame rate for cinematic video effects. ND filters are often referred to as “sunglasses for your camera”.

For your particular problem a single polarizing filter could also be used. Also a separate purchase for under $20.

The Spark camera comes with an anti-glare coating but at certain angles there’s just too sudden change in light and the sensor is overwhelmed.

I’m currently using a sun hood to block stray light rays. It also gives some added protection to the camera and gimbal from minor impacts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme