Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Greetings from Suffolk, UK

Join
Mar 9, 2020
Hi all,

Newbie to the drone scene, well I did have a very cheep drone that decided to fly away. I did get it back, but it didn't want to respond to the controller. Anyhow, sorry in advance as I will be asking dumb questions.

Steve

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Suffolk Sifter.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum! :)

Thanks all ?

Hello.

Just curious about your avatar / name.

I see sifter and detectorists in the title and thought maybe you have an interest in metal detecting?

Spark 317.

Welcome and always nice to have another UK flyer (I’m in Bristol). There were a couple of people up your way on the Forum a few days ago (one was a newbie like you) so you’re not alone.

Reactions: RotorWash
Hello.

Just curious about your avatar / name.

I see sifter and detectorists in the title and thought maybe you have an interest in metal detecting?

Spark 317.

Hi Spark317,

Yes I am very interested and have a UK Metal Detecting Youtube channel. Better not post the link as I don't want to upset the Admins ;)

Reactions: Spark 317
Thanks again guys for your welcome :) ?

Hi all,

Newbie to the drone scene, well I did have a very cheep drone that decided to fly away. I did get it back, but it didn't want to respond to the controller. Anyhow, sorry in advance as I will be asking dumb questions.

Steve
Hi Steve,
I've only just got my first drone so ALL of my questions will be dumb ??. Still haven't been able to fly yet due to the wind ??

Reactions: Suffolk Sifter

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex