Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hands down the BEST DJI Spark case!

GearHead83

Join
Mar 8, 2018
I just wanted to share a recent find of mine that I am VERY happy with, the DJI Spark case by Hermitshell. I did a lot of research on finding the perfect case and I can tell you this is the one you want. I had very specific criteria for what I was looking for including:

- Fits ALL of my Spark accessories
- Compact and travel friendly size
- Solid protection

This case nails all three of these needs perfectly. The case itself is well made and has the absolute best placement of your items to maximize the space efficiently. Here is a list of all of the items I have in my kit:

- The ENTIRE DJI Spark Fly More Combo
- +1 extra battery (total of 4)
- 1 USB backup power bank
- iPad AIR 2
- HobbyTiger Tablet mount for Spark controller
- Extra cords, cables and cards

This case even works with the Helistar gimbal cover!

I couldn't be happier with this case. I have not seen a single other case that comes close to what this case offers. On top of that, the price is fantastic and eligible for same day shipping through Amazon, I received it the same day I ordered! I always do thorough research on items like this and take it from me, this is the case you want! This is the case your Spark deserves!

Attachments

• Spark.jpg
    Spark.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 180
Rafa7, you my friend have great taste! Cheers!

Reactions: Rafa7
Is there any way to attach a shoulder strap?
Not only yes but it comes with a padded and adjustable one! Perfect!

Well, can you carry your case on your back without duct tape? ;)
This is mine, and I'm just as happy!
lol
it comes with a removable shouder strap. However I actually either throw my whole case in a day bag or strap it to my pack. Has worked out well for being on the go. Slick backpack!

lol
it comes with a removable shouder strap. However I actually either throw my whole case in a day bag or strap it to my pack. Has worked out well for being on the go. Slick backpack!
I was just commenting about the thread title and statement. Not questioning your choice of case *s*
I had a similar cheapo chinese case in my backpack. To much fuzz. Geocachers need both hands free ;)

Reactions: GearHead83
I just wanted to share a recent find of mine that I am VERY happy with, the DJI Spark case by Hermitshell.

I think yours might have mine beat, but I bought the following case:

I didn't realize it was not for the fly more package, but I did some surgery with a kitchen knife to fix that problem.
  • Mine now holds four batteries plus a battery in the Spark if desired.
  • It holds the charging plate and charger, plus USB and charger AC cables.
  • This case comes with a gimble protector.
  • The case is also a couple inches smaller.
  • It does not have a shoulder strap.
  • It does not hold the extra blades or blade protectors.
  • I like the padding material. It's sort of high density foam. It was very easy to cut with a kitchen knife.

upload_2018-3-8_16-30-5.png

Helistar Portable Carry Case with DJI Spark Lens Guard (slightly modified :D).

Barry.

Nice kit canalrun!

Nice! Ive been looking into getting a new case. The one that came with the FMC is a bit of a pain to load and unload.

I built my own which is deeper & allows me leave the spark legs on, doesn't look pretty but I don't have to keep snapping on and off the legs which takes time and is a pain and does the spark no good getting "snapped" all the time. This allows me to safely hand catch and keeps spark out of dust. Same case idea with phantom.

I just wanted to share a recent find of mine that I am VERY happy with, the DJI Spark case by Hermitshell. I did a lot of research on finding the perfect case and I can tell you this is the one you want. I had very specific criteria for what I was looking for including:

- Fits ALL of my Spark accessories
- Compact and travel friendly size
- Solid protection

This case nails all three of these needs perfectly. The case itself is well made and has the absolute best placement of your items to maximize the space efficiently. Here is a list of all of the items I have in my kit:

- The ENTIRE DJI Spark Fly More Combo
- +1 extra battery (total of 4)
- 1 USB backup power bank
- iPad AIR 2
- HobbyTiger Tablet mount for Spark controller
- Extra cords, cables and cards

This case even works with the Helistar gimbal cover!

I couldn't be happier with this case. I have not seen a single other case that comes close to what this case offers. On top of that, the price is fantastic and eligible for same day shipping through Amazon, I received it the same day I ordered! I always do thorough research on items like this and take it from me, this is the case you want! This is the case your Spark deserves!

That’s the one I got. $25 from Amazon.

But a lot good choices being shown.

The GPC holds everything that I need. The tablet holder and battery docking station. I only pack three batteries in the case and one attached to the Spark. So I have plenty flight time and I use the extra battery area for misc. wires. The case is small and light. Great for a quick grab and run to fly... There are a plethora of choices. I say pick the one that suits your needs and you be happy...

Loving these pictures! Very cool to see other Spark owners taking their case choices seriously :)

Reactions: Icemanwbs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast