Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

HDR Rabbit Hole

gottawonder

Join
Jul 28, 2018
Well, I wasn't ready to start unwinding this ball of string, but after reading the comments here, I took a stab at it. 3 hours later, i'm up out of the rabbit hole for air! 3 brackets, used Luminance HDR. I'm sure Photomatix is in my future.

Attachments

• sunset1.jpg
    sunset1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 70
  • sunset2.jpg
    sunset2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 69
Well, I wasn't ready to start unwinding this ball of string, but after reading the comments here, I took a stab at it. 3 hours later, i'm up out of the rabbit hole for air! 3 brackets, used Luminance HDR. I'm sure Photomatix is in my future.
Nice shots and editing man

Reactions: pmshop and ZPARK
Well done. Check out my tutorial if/when you decide to give Photomatix a try.

Well done. Check out my tutorial if/when you decide to give Photomatix a try.

Your announcement of pending tutorial was what threw me into the rabbit hole to begin with ;)

Photomatix looks great. I am going to go through your tutorial before my next trip.

Your announcement of pending tutorial was what threw me into the rabbit hole to begin with ;)

Photomatix looks great. I am going to go through your tutorial before my next trip.
Glad it inspired/helped you! By the way, your two photos are absolutely fantastic (especially the first one). You've clearly got a good eye for photography. Keep it up!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar