Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hello from the Midwest

Lisa

Join
Mar 13, 2018
New Spark owner here . Bought my Spark two weeks ago at Best Buy, the Fly more combo finally did two flights on beginner mode. I love it! enjoying the forum FB_IMG_1520447664878.jpg

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Hello from the Mid-West.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Good choice of color for the Spark, I have the same one. I don't have that portable charger though. Seems convenient. Enjoy!!!

Reactions: Lisa
Welcome from central AZ. The portable charger is a must for the spark. And get the 18 dollar bag too.. you won’t be sorry.

Reactions: Dante' Watson
Hi Lisa! And welcome.
So nice to see this hobby appeals to the fairer sex as well. The forum will answer all your questions, as it has done for me. But at the same time, we will also benefit from your experiences as well, so don’t be afraid to speak your mind. No matter how dumb it may seem to you.

Reactions: Gordy Mac
Welcome from central AZ. The portable charger is a must for the spark. And get the 18 dollar bag too.. you won’t be sorry.
Yeah I bought the Fly More combo back in August and it came with a 3 hub charger, but it needs to be plugged in. So its great but definitely not a convenient as the portable charger. I also have a Mavic Pro with 3 batteries so my use of the Spark has decreased dramatically. Its still an awesome drone!

Yeah I bought the Fly More combo back in August and it came with a 3 hub charger, but it needs to be plugged in. So its great but definitely not a convenient as the portable charger. I also have a Mavic Pro with 3 batteries so my use of the Spark has decreased dramatically. Its still an awesome drone!
U can get the portable charger w/ 2 extra batts for a small additional price. Totally recommend Dante. Have great flights. Dan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast