Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Help? Broken motor/prop spindle..

Silly34

Join
Nov 24, 2017
I bought this drone and just found that one of the spindles for the prop is gone. I can return it but thought it might be an easy fix.

Attachments

• FF50B0F1-6487-49EB-BC0D-49FFF03E7F9F.jpeg
    FF50B0F1-6487-49EB-BC0D-49FFF03E7F9F.jpeg
    769.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 908FAFDC-7AFE-4214-8C41-FEA48D4FDD9B.jpeg
    908FAFDC-7AFE-4214-8C41-FEA48D4FDD9B.jpeg
    760.1 KB · Views: 41
You'd have to replace the motor to fix it. If it's new and you purchased from an authorized DJI dealer, then it would be best to return it.

You'd have to replace the motor to fix it. If it's new and you purchased from an authorized DJI dealer, then it would be best to return it.

Bought it off Amazon as a used but very good condition. Amazon has the guarantee but I have to pay to send back.

Motors don't just fall apart, so that has me wondering what else might be wrong with it. I'd personally pay the shipping, send it back, and buy a new Spark.

Motors don't just fall apart, so that has me wondering what else might be wrong with it. I'd personally pay the shipping, send it back, and buy a new Spark.

I’ve packed it up and sent it back. I’ve ordered another one. Thanks!

Bought it off Amazon as a used but very good condition. Amazon has the guarantee but I have to pay to send back.
Arghhhhh! I'd never buy anything that flies second hand unless I knew the person selling it. It's impossible to know if it has been crashed, under water, who knows. It may look 'like new' but anyone can replace parts, it's what's lurking inside, possible damage that you can't see. Bite the bullet, get a brand new one and have peace of mind and above all, have fun flying!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar