Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Help me find my drone

Elle871

Join
Nov 12, 2018
Yesterday spark went into low GPS signal and then disconnected. I was 30 metres above the home pictured. What does the spark do when it disconnects. And no GPS signal. Where should I be looking? Does it desend straight away? Please help!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181113-113637.jpg
    Screenshot_20181113-113637.jpg
    938.7 KB · Views: 71
In the Dji go app, go the the "me" section and go to "flight record" it should show the GPS coordinates of the last location of the drone. This is how I found my lost spark when I lost it in the middle of a large wind farm.

In the Dji go app, go the the "me" section and go to "flight record" it should show the GPS coordinates of the last location of the drone. This is how I found my lost spark when I lost it in the middle of a large wind farm.
Hi thanks I have done that. Do you know if yours disconnected when you lost it? It's last know located was 30 metres up above the home and then it disconnected we have searched the yard and roof and cannot find it. I assumed that when It disconnected that we lost all GPS signal and thats why I cannot find where it went after disconnection. Do U know if it would desend after disconnection & no GPS signal or just keep flying off with the wind?

From what I have read on here when you lose GPS the Spark will just keep flying away! The distance it travels is dependent on how much battery life was left. Like I said I have read of this happening and luckily I haven't had this experience.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit