Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Help. Video will not stop recording

Firestat

Join
Jul 8, 2017
Hello, all. Problem is that I can't get the video to stop recording by pushing the buttons on the app or RC. The only way I can get it to stop is to shut off the aircraft. I have updated the firmware, etc.

Could this be an SD Card problem? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Firestat

Hello, all. Problem is that I can't get the video to stop recording by pushing the buttons on the app or RC. The only way I can get it to stop is to shut off the aircraft. I have updated the firmware, etc.

Thanks
Firestat
Update. I put a new card in, formatted it, and all works, now.

Thanks
Firestat

Thanks
Firestat
Ive been having the same issue with my Mavic on and off since the last DJI go update. Havent noticed it with my Spark yet. Im also experiencing SD card failures with both. The only way Ive gotten around it is to close the app fully and reopen. Then it seems I can get the video to work normal for the remainder of the flight. As for the SD cards, after I unload them onto my hard drive I format them. I lost about 2 minutes of great tornado damage footage I shot with my Mavic on Friday because of SD card failure. At least it kept the footage up to the failure. Just failed all of a sudden.

Last edited:
Ive been having the same issue with my Mavic on and off since the last DJI go update. Havent noticed it with my Spark yet. Im also experiencing SD card failures with both. The only way Ive gotten around it is to close the app fully and reopen. Then it seems I can get the video to work normal for the remainder of the flight. As for the SD cards, after I unload them onto my hard drive I format them. I lost about 2 minutes of great tornado damage footage I shot with my Mavic on Friday because of SD card failure. At least it kept the footage up to the failure. Just failed all of a sudden.
Hey, Tim. So far I have tried it twice and no failures. I don't know how you formatted, but I do it in the app, and everything seems to be working. Keep me posted on what works for you.

Thanks
Firestat

Hey, Tim. So far I have tried it twice and no failures. I don't know how you formatted, but I do it in the app, and everything seems to be working. Keep me posted on what works for you.

Thanks
Firestat
I also format with the app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502